Just in time for the “Jamie Moyer is so old…” jokes to grow stale come the same hackneyed retorts about David Ross’ age.
We’ve already seen the 38-year-old get led through the clubhouse (complete with a “G-Pa Rossy” uniform) using a bat as a cane…now comes this.
— Carrie Muskat (@CarrieMuskat) March 3, 2016
Now, before we see Ross presented with rocking chair…here’s a breakdown of the “David Ross is so old” jokes (and I use that term loosely) you’re bound to hear/read during the baseball season.
- David Ross is so old…I told him to act his age and he died.
- David Ross is so old…he walked out of a museum and the alarm went off.
- David Ross is so old…he watches the History Channel to see is he’s on.
- David Ross is so old…his birth certificates says “EXPIRED”.
- David Ross is so old…he was teammates with Jesus.
- David Ross is so old…the candles cost more than the birthday cake.
- David Ross is so old…his Social Security number is 1.
Thank you and I’m sorry.