“The Big Unit” is, wait for it…downsizing.
Five-time Cy Young Award winner Randy Johnson (and his wife Lisa) have listed their 25,000 square foot, seven-bedroom, twelve-bath suburban Phoenix home for a whopping $25 million.
“It’s truly a family home,” says realtor Robert Joffe. “This was truly a labor of love…it was kind of [Mrs. Johnson’s] dream and her inspiration.”
Now…more about that “family home”. Some of the world-class amenities include:
- Temperature-controlled wine cellar
- His and her offices (Five Cy Young Awards not included…watch the video below)
- A pet suite complete wash station
- Poker room
- A professional recording studio with adjacent instrument showroom
- A zero-entry pool with spa, water slide and private bathhouse
- Tennis court
- Indoor gym
- An outdoor wood-burning pizza oven
- And this dope indoor theater!
The place really does have it all. Seriously. You’ve seen the Full Count Theater, right?
Now, if you don’t mind…I’m going to go cry myself to sleep on a pile of dirty coins.